Organize your bookmarks/favorites, shortcuts and logins simply, quickly and reliably with this intuitive, feature-rich bookmark and login manager:
To retrieve a bookmark quickly:
- Navigate to any bookmark in three clicks: category, subcategory, bookmark.
- Search for a bookmark with full-text searching or filter by rating, date or site status.
- Check the SmartFolders, which automatically track which bookmarks you're using.
- Schedule one-off or regular visits to bookmarked pages.
Store your login details (securely encrypted) and fill out log-in forms and dialogs with a single keystroke.
Keep unlimited notes with your bookmarks: site descriptions, shipping details, order references, you name it.
File a bookmark quickly with the intuitive 3-level filing system - and file in as many categories as you like using Bookmark Buddy's neat aliasing facility. Use keywords and a star rating to help you find bookmarks again. Seek and remove duplicates with ease.
If you have bookmarks that are commercially or personally sensitive, protect your entire bookmark collection (web addresses, notes, log-in details, the lot) with 128-bit Blowfish encryption.
Keep track of web sites with Bookmark Buddy's bookmark checker - it works in the background so you won't need to wait while it runs.
Create and share any number of collections of bookmarks (for work, home, projects, clients) - up to 50,000 in any bookmark list!
Export your bookmarks to a printable document, web page, spreadsheet, XML and most browser formats.
Insure your bookmarks with Bookmark Buddy's 3-stage autobackup, and never lose a bookmark with Bookmark Buddy's unique undelete facility.
Use any web browser and import bookmarks from Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, MSN, Opera, Yahoo Toolbar, AOL, CompuServe 2000 and even your Start Menu.
Enjoy the fast, efficient, highly customizable design of Bookmark Buddy. You won't notice it's running except when you need it.
» version 3.9.1 - posted on 2014-08-14
Redesigned Notes window, improved file corruption detection and repair, improved AutoLogin, and various other usability enhancements, compatibility updates and bug fixes.
» version 3.6.2 - posted on 2007-04-28
Enhanced import/export functionality
EULA - End User License Agreement
Bookmark Buddy is copyright (1998-2012) of Edward Leigh. It is NOT public domain or freeware.
In the license conditions that follow, these terms have special meaning:
* Program shall refer to Bookmark Buddy.
* Author shall refer to Edward Leigh, the author of Bookmark Buddy.
* Individual Licensee shall refer to an individual user of the Program plus
any family with whom he/she regularly shares a computer.
* Corporate Licensee shall refer to the company that employs one or more
users of the Program.
* Licensee shall refer to either a Corporate Licensee or Individual Licensee,
as appropriate for the user.
* Full User License shall refer to the supplementary license required to
access the full functionality of the Program.
The Author grants the Licensee the right to use the Program on any computer
providing that the Licensee agrees to be bound by the following conditions:
* The Program is provided as is. The Licensee uses the Program entirely at
his/her/its own risk.
* No warranties nor guarantees are included with this license. In no event shall
the Author be liable for any consequential damages whatsoever (including, but
not limited to, damages for loss of business profits or loss of business
information) arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, the Program.
In any case, the Authors liability shall be limited to the price paid for any
Full User Licenses.
* No other rights with respect to the Program are granted to the Licensee.
* If the Licensee desires access to the full functionality of the Program, after
any trial period is over, he/she/it must obtain a Full User License.
* One Full User License is valid for one Individual Licensee or one employee of
a Corporate Licensee.
* Full User Licenses may be transferred between employees of a Corporate
Licensee, but not from and back to the same employee within a 30 day period.
* For the avoidance of doubt, the number of Full User Licenses required does not
equal the number of computers on which the program is installed, nor the number
of concurrent users of the Program.
* The Licensee shall not reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or modify in
any way whatsoever the Program, except as permitted by applicable law.
* The Licensee shall not give or lend its license key (encapsulated in a
Personal License Register) to anyone else.
* The Licensee shall not sell, rent or lease the Program to anyone else.
* The Licensee may distribute only the most recent installation package as
available from the Authors web site.
* The Licensee shall respect all national and international intellectual
property laws and treaties that apply to the Program, including copyright,
trademarks and patent rights.
* This licence agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
If The Licensee does not agree with the stated license conditions, the Licensee
must uninstall the Program (if already installed) and erase all copies of the